I'M LOVING: VOL. I

May 05, 2017

laura mercia candleglow and bauble bar tassel earrings

Well, love bugs, it's officially spring, and now it's time to shed those winter layers and don your fabulous printed frocks.  It rained for more than 24 hours this weekend, which gave me ample opportunity to let me fingers do the browsing on some of my favorite retail sites.  I need reinvigorate my wardrobe with a few flouncy dresses and this Eloquii Tiered Sleeve Fit and Flare Dress is just perfect.  I just love the color blocking on the sleeve and the button up collar. I've been eying the Bauble Bar Gabriella Fringe Drop earrings for a while. They are going to be perfect for my trip to Cuba in June.

I've become so obsessed with the Gaia's Ark Basket Clutch since seeing Monroe Steele of Fashion Steele rocking it on her Instagram.  How fabulous would that be paired with a a maxi dress or anything else for that matter?  I never met a candle I didn't love and I have a soft spot for Diptyque candles.  I've been in a vanilla mood this spring so I need to treat myself to the Vanille scent, a bubble bath and some bubbly. Le Boyfriend will mock me for my choice of nail polish color - I tend to go towards the teals and turquoise color family for spring/summer.  The Nars nail polish in Ikiru would pop as a pedicure color choice.

I picked up the Laura Mercier Radiance Bronze Primer a few weeks ago and then succumbed to the urge to try out the Candleglow Soft Luminous Foundation as well in two dark colors.  The formulas are amazing and looks so dewy on my skin. Sephora opened its largest store in North America last week in Herald's Square.  Picked up a few of their brand name sheet masks.  Thus far, my favorite has been the Pearl mask, which left my skin soft and glowy.

Shop all my current favorites and let me know what you're currently coveting.


SHOP THE POST


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe