11 OF MY FAVORITE ESPADRILLES THIS SUMMER

July 24, 2017

10 Espadrilles to Wear for Summer

We've got two more months of summer and nothing screams "I'm ready for 90 degree weather" more than wearing a pair of espadrilles (above pair are sold out at Aldo).  I've been a sucker for the braided sole style of shoe since college. It's probably because I grew up in Ghana because I love an easy slip on shoe that can tough it out on the hot concrete sidewalks of NYC or the tropical parks in Cuba.  My go-to brands for espadrilles are Soludos, Toms and Sperry Topsider but I have been eyeing a few other brands as of late.  One being the Louis Vuitton Savanna Espadrille in red.  I love the lace-up detail, which can be dressed up or down.  Below are eleven of my favorite pairs this summer.

Espadrilles to Wear this summer
Louis Vuitton 'Savanna' | Superga '2790' Linen Rope | Soludos x Vogue 125 Mules | Christian Louboutin 'Madcarina' | Loaffler Randall 'Alfie' | Manebi Striped Tweed Espadrilles | Sam Edelman 'Lynda' Slides | Soludos x Jason Polan Wink Smoking Slipper | Castaner 'Carina' Wedge | Toms 'Yellow Lemons' | Jimmy Choo 'Nixon' Knotted Slides

SHOP THE STORY


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe