PERFECT SWIMSUIT COVERUP

July 27, 2017

Plus Size Swimsuit Coverup

Living in New York robs has robbed me summer pleasures like hitting the neighborhood pool all summer long.  Instead, I have resorted to hanging out beach side in the Hamptons, Far Rockaway or Brighton Beach, which are all a bit of a trek from Park Slope, Brooklyn.  I do love just enjoying a beach day on a Saturday afternoon with friends.

I usually pack a maxi dress, a bathing suit coverup, a hat and sandals for the beach.  This summer I snagged the most fabulous coverup from Tommy Bahama that I haven't been able to stop wearing.  The silky fabric is airy and the delicate paisley print evokes luxury.  Plus the kimono style is so on trend this season.

I love wearing it on top of my suit when we walk along the water or on the boardwalk.  I've even worn it a few times on top of simple jean shorts and a tank or skinny jeans and a leotard.  It's currently 40% off at Nordstrom and is available in sizes XS to XL.  The bathing is by Calvin Klein and is available at Macy's for under $100 and comes in a few prints and colors.

Plus size bathing suit

Plus size one-piece bathing suit

SHOP THE POST


You Might Also Like

1 comments


  1. I delight in, lead to I discovered just what I was looking for. You've ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye itunes sign in

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe