NYDJ COOL EMBRACE DENIM

July 13, 2017


Denim is a staple in my wardrobe but it's taken a prominent seat as the temperatures creep up to the 100 degree Fahrenheit mark in New York City this summer.  I snagged a few pairs of NYDJ jeans for my trip to Cuba and have been living in them since my return.  What I love about NYDJ jeans is the proprietary Lift Tuck® Technology fabric that slims you down by one size.  I also give major kudos to the brand for carrying sizes 00 to 28W in a lot of their style of denim.  For the summer, NYDJ introduced Cool Embrace Denim, which uses moisture-wicking COOLMAX® technology used in fitness gear to keep you cool and comfortable in every temperature. 

I got the Alina Convertible jeans and the Avery Cut-Off Shorts (can see me wearing them here and here) in a few rinses and can't seem to stop wearing them.  These jeans are so light and comfy that it doesn't even feel like I'm wearing anything while running around the city in this egregious weather.  I bought both styles in my usual size to get a baggier feel.  The brand does recommend to go down one size for a perfect fit.  The NYDJ Cool Embrace denim collection is available on their website, as well as at various retailers, including Macy's, Nordstrom and Zappos.






SHOP THE POST


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe