NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE DRESS PICKS

July 17, 2017

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Dress Picks
It's no secret! I'm a sucker for dresses.  In fact, I didn't have any pants in my closet until this summer when I got some NYDJ jeans (that I live in) and some rompers from Eloquii.  Dresses are my go to simply because they are effortless and I don't need to think so hard about coordinating my outfits.  With that said, we're in the thick of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Access for card holders and I am eyeing some dresses that will fill in the gaps in my closet.

What I am looking for in particular are dresses to transition from late summer to early fall, brunch outfits one or two sheath dresses for client meetings and one or two items I can wear for parties.  I am crushing on the pleated velvet dress here. Early access for the #NSale goes until July 20th, then opens to the general public until August 6th.  Shop my fall coat picks here.


SHOP THE POST


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe