NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE COAT PICKS

July 17, 2017

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Coats
It's finally here! The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale kicked off last Thursday for cardholders with deep discounts on brand new merchandise until July 20th.  Don't fret if you aren't a card carrying member. You'll still get access to discounts when the sale opens to the general public July 21st until August 6th.  It's your chance to get your hands on pre-fall clothing, shoes and accessories.  Nothing is off limits.  You can even stock up on your beauty favorites.  It has been my mom's favorite sale for years and sure enough, the NSale has quickly become a favorite of mine as well.

So what am I shopping for this year? I have my sights on a few coats to update my cold weather closet, some dresses and separates for work and date nights and accessories to breath some life into my wardrobe. Check out my favorite coats from the Nordstrom #NSALE Early Access below.


NORDSTROM #NSALE COAT PICKS


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe