NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE SHOES AND ACCESSORIES PICKS

July 18, 2017

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Shoe and Accessories Picks
There are only three (3) days left for early access shopping for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.  I hope card holders have been grabbing the unbeatable sales deals before the sale opens to the public.  Again, this is your chance to nab pre-fall merchandise at steep discounts. I know it's only July so the thought of cold weather wear is far out of your mind but c'mon this sale is unreal.

I created my wish list of coats and dresses I'm lusting after. Make sure to check those out here and here.  Now here is my list of accessories to fill in the gaps in my closet.  I really need some over the knee boots and a block heel sandals I can wear for evenings out so the Dolce Vita Hendricks Studded Heel fits that bill.  Shop my picks below.

SHOP THE POST


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe